A lot of data is flowing between the E.U. and the U.S. It’s difficult for organizations to understand and accommodate dynamic legal requirements and manage high volumes of vendor contracts. Some hope for a rumored Privacy Shield 2.0 and others think they’re less visible to the regulators’ eye but now is the time companies should be preparing for upcoming deadlines if they have not already. Watch here to see our experts discuss:
- common data transfer challenges;
- tackling the transfer impact assessment;
- when and how organizations use BCRs;
- approaches to update standard contractual clauses by the December 27, 2022, deadline;
- when it is necessary to use supplementary measures; and
- predictions on Privacy Shield 2.0.